[SATLUG] SAMBA

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri May 15 15:27:40 CDT 2009

I have been having similar problems with samba lately.  for instance
when I do a scan of for samba servers on my lappy (using smb4k) i get
nothing.  I have checked the samba.conf file on the server I am trying
to access and all shares are browsable.  that said I can still connect
to the share that I need to by manually mounting the share in the cli
but as noted before it is still not visible within smb4k or for that
matter pyneighborhood.

any advice would be welcome.

Todd