[SATLUG] SAMBA

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sun May 17 00:36:28 CDT 2009

Interesting, though it has been a while, what I had to do to get samba to
recognize win pcs was that the linux box user needed to have an account on
the win box, and the other way was that the win box had to have an account
in samba daemon and/or linux system with the appropriate permissions that
you wanted.

Although I did say that it has been quite a while since I had to set samba
and that setup had been torn down some time ago due to needing the hardware
for another task.

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com