[SATLUG] War-Drive Results

Geoff geofff at w5omr.shacknet.nu
Mon May 18 20:57:11 CDT 2009

Tweeks wrote:
> On Friday 15 May 2009 07:24:45 am mike wrote:
>
>> Geoff wrote:
>>
> [...]
>
>>> A homemade pringles can antenna, in my opinion, shouldn't be called a
>>> 'Cantenna', less it be confused with a dummy-load.
>>>
>> Bad Mikey, been a ham for 43 years and that one slipped right by me.
>>

> I don't think it's a real danger there Geoff..
> Especially on a LUG mail list. ;)

y'know... ya let one slip by, and the next thing ya know, you've got a
whole bunch of confusion.

Best to set things straight up front so as to avoid misnomers (whoever
'she' is ;->)

-Geoff (Baja Spring, TX)

(* to the list admin(s): sorry, but the server at home where I get
SATLUG mail filled up it's harddrive and died a horrible death.  The
resurrection occured about 20 minutes ago.  Sorry if this caused problems.)