[SATLUG] need source for wifi antenna

Christopher Lemire christopher.lemire at gmail.com
Tue May 19 01:04:35 CDT 2009

Wow, that really confused me because I'm a Chris L., and I've been looking
at WiFi antennas lately, and I thought to myself I can't remember sending an
email to satlug about it. Here's what I've been looking at recently to
increase the effectiveness of my usb wifi adapter.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Uni-Directional-WIFI-Range-Extender/

I know people don't like these things being called cantennas, but if you
search instructables for cantenna, you will see about 10 or 15 different
building plans for them. One I thought was interesting is made from an empty
fire extinguisher.

http://www.instructables.com/id/Wireless-Internet-Cantenna/

On Tue, May 19, 2009 at 12:48 AM, Chris <crynosys at grandecom.net> wrote:

> I'm in need of a source of well made WiFi antenna.
>
> thanks
>
> Chris L.

Ubuntu 64 bit Linux Raid Level 0