[SATLUG] fstab help

John Pappas j at jvpappas.net
Tue May 19 11:00:33 CDT 2009

If this is a USB device, you can add a custom UDEV entry so that when the
device identifier used is discovered (SerialNo, ManufacturerID/DevID, or any
other valid ID) that command is run by UDEV.

Ref: http://www.reactivated.net/writing_udev_rules.html

Now looking at that command, you may be able to add it to your RC init
sequence (rc.local or the like) so that it happens when you boot.

HTH,
jp