[SATLUG] External Laptop Antena and the SAFreePublicWiFi

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Thu May 21 06:58:06 CDT 2009

no the one I picked up  was for public access.  Had a COSA intro page
which explained as much and warned of no guarantee of privacy (normal
public access warnings).  As soon as I get over this cold I will be
making another more targeted run.  My Idea is to get the exact
coordinates of the closest ap to me and to use that ap for my antenna
experiments.

Todd