[SATLUG] SMB computer & networking consultant in SA?

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Thu May 21 21:11:35 CDT 2009

Folks,

A friend of mine has a business that has their HQ here in Austin, but
they have a satellite office in San Antonio.  They've been using a
particular consulting company for a while, and they're just not happy
with how much they've been paying and for so little return.

I'm glad to help them out, and I can cover the Austin office, at least
until they get things working reasonably well again.  I can even come
down to San Antonio and do some occasional work there on the weekends,
etc....  However, what I can't do is be in two places at once.

For the long-term, I'd like to find a good SMB computer & network
consulting firm in San Antonio, and ideally one that could also cover
Austin as well.  Nothing too big here, just a business class DSL or
cable modem for the office, a SOHO router with VPN and wireless, maybe a
little VOIP in the future, etc....

Does anyone on the list know of any such consulting companies in the area?

Thanks!

--
Brad Knowles
<brad at shub-internet.org>        If you like Jazz/R&B guitar, check out