[SATLUG] help with webadmin and a scheduled chron job

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Fri May 22 19:42:12 CDT 2009

I wrote a nifty little script that runs various sytem reports and
outputs the data to a html document.  I know that the code is good as I
have tested it several times at the command line.  I am using webadmin
for most of my administrative tasks on my home server and am therefore
trying to set the job to run daily at midnight under the Scheduled Chron
Jobs tab.  Problem is when I test the command
"~/scripts/system_report.sh"  I get the following output:
"Output from command /home/redpill-master/scripts/system_report.sh ..
TERM environment variable not set."

can someone point me in the right direction?

thanks
Todd