[SATLUG] rmmod and insmod commands

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sun May 24 13:35:34 CDT 2009

sorry about that, I should have read a little closer.  If you are using
ubuntu try booting into the recover mode.  You can get there from the
grub menu.
also modules are analogous to drivers in windows so if the module (or
driver) If you are trying to remove a video driver that X uses then boot
into the recovery mode and you can remove the module there for X.

also in case you mess up X you can always use the following command to
reset it:

sudo dpkg-reconfigure -phigh xserver-xorg.

Todd