[SATLUG] rmmod and insmod commands

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sun May 24 23:52:41 CDT 2009

another way to do the same thing is to look in your /etc/modules file.
If your module is listed there it will load at boot time.  If you need
it removed then just comment it out.  remember though that it this
particular module is loaded in your /etc/X11/xorg.conf file then your
x-server will most likely crash.  this is where the previous command
comes in handy.

Todd