[SATLUG] accessing satlug.org from GVTC's network.

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Mon May 25 08:08:36 CDT 2009

A few days ago I was having problems accessing ubuntu.com so I open a call with GVTC folks, after a rough start I finally got to knowledgeable support folks who got surprised by the fact and took a stab at the issue, after a few hours they fixed the problem, it has been working since then, I just tested http://www.nmra.org.au/ and it is working fine too.

SATLUG's..., well, we're not there yet.

best regards,
esv.

Support the troops, bring them home.