[SATLUG] Computer Show

Nathan nathan at gvtc.com
Mon May 25 10:33:28 CDT 2009

Remember we have a booth at the computer show at Live Oak Civic Center this Saturday the 30th. Because the show is growing a little each time we will be limited to one table, they donate us a table for the show and have been very good to SATLUG over the years.

We would like to show off Programming Languages. If there are more of us then can fit on one table we will have to work in shifts.

If you are not going to be part of the booth, get a discount coupon from the shows web site and support them for supporting us. The vendors have also been good to SATLUG members over the years so if you have your SATLUG shirt or badge you will probably get a small discount on many items you purchase at the show.