[SATLUG] slideshow program

John D Choate jdchoate at gmail.com
Mon May 25 14:49:20 CDT 2009

> >  >
> >  > On Mon, 2009-05-25 at 11:39 -0500, Dennis Myhand wrote:
> >  > > Borries Demeler wrote:
> >  > > > Satluggers,
> >  > > > I am looking for a feature-rich OSS Linux program to create quickly a slideshow
> >  > > > on the web from a bunch of pictures.

This is not an OSS Linux app, but you might want to check out Jalbum. http://jalbum.net/
It has an option for slideshow, but is normally just a photo album builder and browser which drops easily into a web site.
I think to use the slideshow option it needs to be enabled in the options when the album is built, then there will be a 'slideshow' button to press when viewing the album.

John C.