[SATLUG] accessing satlug.org from GVTC's network.

Greg Swift gregswift at gmail.com
Mon May 25 16:54:33 CDT 2009

So if you are on GVTC's network respond to this post with the following:

1: Where you live (city)
2: type of service (dsl, cable, dial, fiber)
3: your current ip
4: whether or not you can reach http://www.satlug.org (or feel free to
provide other examples of sites at rackspace or another you can't reach).

I used to handle their BGP routing, and i know they jacked with it since I
left so I can at least yell at the right person, but having solid data would
be helpful.

-greg