[SATLUG] accessing satlug.org from GVTC's network.

Enrique Sanchez Vela esanchezvela at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 02:55:02 CDT 2009

--- On Wed, 5/27/09, Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com> wrote:

> From: Greg Swift <gregswift at gmail.com>
> Subject: Re: [SATLUG] accessing satlug.org from GVTC's network.
> Date: Wednesday, May 27, 2009, 11:13 PM
> tweeks,
>
> care to comment?
>
> -greg

if it were rackspace's fault I wouldn't be able to reach satlug.org from a different network and I can access it from 3 different networks just not GVTC's, unless there is a bad route on the server/router that would be affecting part of GVTC's network.

What really surprises me is that there so little effort/involvement  by SATLUG officials to have this problem cleared since it has the potential to deter people from joining the community.

best regards,
esv.