[SATLUG] OT: Cheryl's System Crash

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Thu May 28 20:15:35 CDT 2009

sorry for spamming the list with updates but I figured I'd keep you'all posted.

I took the system to the garage and used my air compressor to blow out the dust and stuff.  I took the memory out and blew out the contacts there also.  I gambled and only inserted two 512m sticks and kept the 256m out figuring it would be the bad stick.  So far I'm at 94% installing, no problems.  It doesnt mean the stick was bad, it could have just been the dust.  So far so good.