[SATLUG] FW: Not read: Tiered billing plans

Richard Suberg rsuberg at satx.rr.com
Sat May 30 10:52:03 CDT 2009

For those that were wondering what happened to all those emails to TWC that
had suggestions about their tiered billing..notice the time difference

I admit I was one that did voice an opinion against the idea, but not trying
to reignite a flame war (or even a spark) you would think that they would
have done something without letting people know how long it took to do
nothing with the message (it wasn't that short) and most mailreader programs
that I have seen would mark the message read when it shows up on screen for
even a few seconds.

They might have been overwhelmed and just said "we don't want to see any
more negative" also.

Richard
http://www.kevinspitcrew.com