[SATLUG] Kon-Boot vs Win2008 Enterprise SRV

Doug ftm at satx.rr.com
Sun Nov 1 14:51:48 CST 2009

I have a centos system running on a virtual macine.  After I set it up, I removed the CD and the floppy drives so that it will not recognize anything from that source.  Then I tried the application  as per the instructions and no joy - it was not able to access the Linux machine at all.   The base machine which is Windows 7, has Windows Defender set up to block access by the CD Drive (the box does not have a floppy drive) as well as a special rule built into the firewall.  Also no joy there either.
Now is there something else I should try to hack into this box?   Or, do I have it secure?