[SATLUG] Consultant for a set up

Robert C robertc3 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:56:13 CST 2009

Doug,

I'd be happy to help. I'm a RHCE and I work at Rackspace.  Let me know if you're interested.

Rob

Doug wrote:

I have a Server running Centos Linux which I need a postfix mail server configured and set up.  This can be done remotely for someone with more brains that I have.   It will be used as a SMTP server and relaying all mail for multiple domains over to a POP server which is running Imail server on Windoz - 7

Anyone qualified to do this configuration please contact me off list with rates, etc.

Thanks

Doug White

SATLUG at satlug.org