[SATLUG] SATLUG Outage

Daniel J. Givens daniel at rugmonster.org
Thu Nov 5 23:29:15 CST 2009

Bruce,

For whatever reason, your firewall rules had sections of Rackspace
blocked. I haven't received any mail from the list in months since
moving my mail to an IP in the DFW data center. Please audit the
blocked networks you had listed before putting them back up.

I hope this gets through because I miss the LUG.

--
Daniel J. Givens