[SATLUG] Nov and Dec computer show vendors?

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 6 13:17:20 CST 2009

Does anyone have a listing of who the vendors will be at these
computer shows?  Or maybe know where I can find one?

I would really love to go to one or both if I can get someone to bring
me over there...maybe one of my sisters will...

Thanks cheryl

angels we call our pets....(in memory and deepest love, Hillary, June
2008; Misty Nov. 2007; Maxi, July 2004; Sheba, May 2000).