[SATLUG] Nov and Dec computer show vendors?

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 17:04:55 CST 2009

http://www.pcshows.com/ and select vendor. I can't make the computer show because I work.

--- On Fri, 11/6/09, Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72 at gmail.com> wrote:

From: Cheryl Holmes <cherylholmes72 at gmail.com>
Subject: [SATLUG] Nov and Dec computer show vendors?
Date: Friday, November 6, 2009, 7:17 PM

Does anyone have a listing of who the vendors will be at these
computer shows?  Or maybe know where I can find one?

I would really love to go to one or both if I can get someone to bring
me over there...maybe one of my sisters will...

Thanks cheryl

unselfish, undying love, devotion and companionship of  blessed little
angels we call our pets....(in memory and deepest love, Hillary, June
2008; Misty Nov. 2007; Maxi, July 2004; Sheba, May 2000).