[SATLUG] Why I choose Mandriva?

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 6 17:22:18 CST 2009

Actually I tested out various Live CD's before choosing Mandriva 2010.
Ubuntu (9.10), Madriva 2009, Fedora (V. 11 KDE & GNOME), Vector Linux (6), Knoppix (6.0.1), Mepis (8.0.10), Suse (11.1), Kubuntu (9.04), PC Linux 2009, & gNewsense.

I really like Mandriva so far. It installed my wifi automatically and has lots of great programs.