[SATLUG] Introduction

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Sat Nov 7 13:06:27 CST 2009

IMO, a geeks choice of distro is like ones choice in a mate.  Personally
I tried Mandriva, she looked good, but it seemed a bit too temperamental
for me.  Ubuntu on the other hand, while a bit plain looking at times,
is very dependable, and more importantly I know her quirks.

All that said, your choice of a distro is something that you have to
live with on a daily basis.  You get to choose how your hardware runs
and what runs on it,  I tell you what that other OS  she's a real
bossy...well i won't slide completely into a misogynistic MS rant

Todd