[SATLUG] Upcoming Meetings?

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 8 18:27:06 CST 2009

On Sun, 8 Nov 2009 18:05:58 -0600, Alvin Schurman
<alvin.schurman at gmail.com> wrote:

>Hello!  I'm a new member of the mailing list and I was wondering if there
>are any meetings coming up?  I didn't see anything on the website.

Welcome! The next SATLUG meeting is this Thursday, November 12, at 6:30
PM at SAC, most likely in the basement of Nail Technical Center across
from the elevator. See the website for map info.

Next after that is the Computer Show and Super Sale at Live Oak Civic
Center on Saturday, Nov. 14, from 9 AM to 5 PM. www.pcshows.com (Don't
forget the final 's' if typing that. There's a $1 off admission coupon
if you get it right.)

The following Monday evening, Nov. 16, has the XCSSA meeting, again at
SAC. That's a sister organization with a lot of overlap of members and
interests. They hide out at www.xcssa.org.

Hope to see you at one or more of those!  --Don

--
A computer is a hole in your desk you pour time into.