[SATLUG] Dell Ubuntu Tower desktops

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 10 21:12:09 CST 2009

Cheryl,

I mentioned dfsdirectsales.com earlier. Doing a quick check they have a P4 2.8GHZ , 256 MB RAM, NO OS, 80 GB HD , CDRW/DVD for $150.00

And a 2.8 GHZ dual core, 1024 MB RAM, 150 GB HD, NO OS, DVDRW for $308.00

If you were so inclined you could also get a 2.8GHZ celeron, 512 RAM, CDRW/DVD, 80 GB HD, with XPP for 140.00