[SATLUG] virtual router

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Wed Nov 11 22:57:29 CST 2009

A while back I made the comment that I was thinking about virtualizing
my router.  Some one made the point that this was not a good idea.
Unfortunately, there was little explanation why this was a bad idea and
I neglected to seek clarification at the time.  I am still thinking of
doing this but the previous comment has given me pause.  Are there
inherent security risks for doing so?  I am using proxmox ve as my host
and I intend to use pfsense as a fully virtualized KVM guest.

thanks in advance

Todd