[SATLUG] Computer Show

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 19:07:41 CST 2009

Unfortunately I did not get to make it to the meeting as I was running last
minute errands before my wisdom teeth removal surgery this morning. I still
have those 70 or so Ubuntu 9.04 packaged CDs (along with a little display
stand) that I am willing to donate for the show. I don't think I will be
quite well enough to make it, but if someone wants to pick up the CDs from
me, I live in the 281/1604 area and would be happy to hand them off to
someone to take to the show.

I would prefer if someone could pick them up some time this evening rather
than the AM tomorrow as I am under heavy pain meds and probably will not be
awake. If not, I can hold them until the next meeting/show.

Thanks,
Ernest