[SATLUG] Computer Show

Howard Haradon hharadon at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 21:25:13 CST 2009

Ernest,  Not sure if the freebie CDs would fit well with the
usual sales of Linux CDs at the show.  It is too late for me to
pick them up anyway.  I know of someone who gives away
a lot of Ubuntu who would use up a bunch of them.  Give me
a private reply and I will work out a way to get them from you.

Take care of your teeth,  Howard
--
Howard Haradon
San Antonio, TX  USA