[SATLUG] BIND Training

Herb Cee hc at lookcee.com
Tue Nov 17 18:18:13 CST 2009

Michael Rice wrote:
> I would love some BIND training
>
> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Peter Cross <pjcrux at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> or maybe something for the next meeting maybe? I could definitely use some
>> training.
>>
>> On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 10:13 AM, Todd W. Bucy <toddwbucy at grandecom.net
>>
>>> wrote:
>>>
>>> sound like it might make a great class for opensource fest
>>>
>>> Todd

>> learned

>> so

>> training

I sure hope if this happens it gets filmed and put up for us shut ins
and semi shut ins. Linux is such a wonderland of complexity and a
pirate's chest full of library routines and programs to perform most
anything you wish to do, Therefore further pontificating there can not
be too much training.
hh