[SATLUG] Dell Ubuntu Tower desktops

Alex Bartonek bartonekdragracing at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 19:45:45 CST 2009

If I dont build the system myself and I just want to buy something I try for the most "bang for the buck".  I bought a Gateway Core2Quad for $449 SX2800-01, 4GB RAM, 640GB HD, firewire, usb, card reader, DVDRW-DL.  Works perfect with openSuSE 11.1 out of the box.  Very compact design which I like also.

-Alex