[SATLUG] Open Source Fest

Christopher Connell connell.christopher at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 17 20:16:31 CST 2009

Howard,
I am the News Editor at the The Paisano, UTSA's school newspaper. If you send me some information about the event. (e.g. Who is hosting the event? Where is the event? When is the event? What is the purpose of the event?

We have our last of the semester on Nov. 24 and then our first issue of next semester starts on Jan. 19.