[SATLUG] BIND Training

Al Castanoli afcasta at satx.rr.com
Sat Nov 21 09:24:48 CST 2009

On Tue, 2009-11-17 at 18:18 -0600, Herb Cee wrote:
[discussion on DNS/BIND on Linux]

> I sure hope if this happens it gets filmed and put up for us shut ins
> and semi shut ins. Linux is such a wonderland of complexity and a
> pirate's chest full of library routines and programs to perform most
> anything you wish to do, Therefore further pontificating there can not
> be too much training.
> hh

I'm pretty sure Miguel Figueroa taped my presentation when we were
meeting at the Cisco offices "a few years ago" where I showed how I used
Linux/BIND 9 servers to load balance 1200 Exchange servers and host 3500
domains for a 72 server web farm here in town.

I don't know if Miguel still reads the mailing list, but as he was the
second SATLUG president, one of the officers may be able to contact him.

Al Castanoli