[SATLUG] SATLUG December 9 Meeting

Don Wright satlug at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 21 22:14:46 CST 2009

The December 9th meeting is the annual election of officers for SATLUG.
All members are encouraged to attend (if only to avoid getting elected).

That is also the date for the annual SATLUG Christmas-Hanukkah-Kwanzaa-
Ramadan-Solstice-Sadeh-Bodhi-Dong zhi-Saturnalia-Yule-Hogswatch-
Festivus-etc.[1] party. As always our friends in XCSSA are invited to
share our good cheer. Several of us are providing decorations and
edibles for the party. So far tamales, cheeses, and some sweets have
been promised, but more food is mostly[2] welcome.

So stay safe on Black Friday and we'll hope to see you on December 9th!

  --Don, for the Directors

[1] As the traditional celebrations of several of those are prohibited
by campus regulations, we'll just have food, non-alcoholic libations,
avoid pyrotechnics, and keep our clothes on.

[2] Bring leftover turkey at your own risk.

--
            2010 Linux/BSD/OpenSource Fest
       January 6-9 -- SAC Nail Technology Center