[SATLUG] UPS auto-shutdown of Ubuntu 8.1 Server

David Labens adlabens at swbell.net
Sun Nov 29 21:27:14 CST 2009

I have answered the first question - There is an RJ-45 on the back of the UPS that is supposed to connect to a USB port on the server.  I've got the bag full of cables here, somewhere, and it's in there.  I just have to find it.

Still searching for software suggestions, what apt-get to install.

Thanks,
David

David Labens

San Antonio, TX