[SATLUG] Affordable raid1 enclosure, maybe nas

Todd W. Bucy toddwbucy at grandecom.net
Mon Nov 30 20:11:02 CST 2009

no your right its an internal pci-e, if you consider what a drobo
(usually only 4 bay) not including drives will cost to installing a
perc5i to an existing box I think you will find that the upfront costs
favor the perc5/i.  true though you do have a system with the
appropriate drive bays (at least 6 for a raid50) available.

Todd