[SATLUG] digital TV tuner cards for Linux

Jesse C jc78244 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 11 12:23:38 CDT 2009

MythTV is an application specifically for this.

Main website:
http://www.mythtv.org/

PCCard or Cardbus adapters can also work.  Check out a compatibility list:
http://www.mythtv.org/wiki/Video_capture_card

Other applications are available as listed at these sites:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/HTPC
http://www.telematicsfreedom.org/en/project/14/floss-media-center-state-art

-Jesse C