[SATLUG] NDISWRAPER problem

Alejandro herrera alex1009dgo at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 12 20:36:50 CDT 2009

hello I am having problems with my laptop  (an HP dv6000) to get the wireless NIC working. I download the NDISWRAPER and I cannot find the correspondent one to my laptop that is the:BCM4311 802.11b/g WLANChipset: Broadcompciid: 14e4:4311
I dowload the driver and every time that I try to unzip the exe file I get an error message saying that is an executble file and that I cannot unzip it. Does any one knows how to get the apropiate ZIP or where is it so I can do the ndisraper on the inf file?
Thanks a lot in advance