[SATLUG] flash on 64-bit linux, sound under virtualbox

travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org travis+ml-satlug at subspacefield.org
Mon Oct 19 12:43:10 CDT 2009

Is there a flash player that works on 64-bit Linux?

I've installed the flashplugin-nonfree from the Ubuntu archives but it doesn't seem to work.

Also, does anyone know of a free virtual machine that will output sound?

I'd like to be able to play games and multimedia content in a virtual machine instance.

I suppose if I can't find one I can try my hand at wine.
--
Obama Nation | My emails do not have attachments; it's a digital signature
that your mail program doesn't understand. | http://www.subspacefield.org/~travis/