[SATLUG] Problems with the kernel on opensuse 11.1 using ndiswrapper

Alejandro herrera alex1009dgo at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 22 11:11:23 CDT 2009

I installed opensuse on my computer and the Wireless NIC is not
working.... I have faced this poblem before on Ubuntu and Debian with
the same laptop and solved it. So I have all the files and drivers to
make it work the latest version of ndiswrapper but now the problem
seems to be in the kernel because I get this message:

make -C diver
make[1]: Entering directory `/usr/src/NDISWRAPPER/ndiswrapper1.55/ndiswrapper-1.55/driver´
Makefile:34: *** Cannot find kernel version in /usr/src/linux-2.6.27-9-obj/x86_64/default, is it configure?.  Stop
make [1]: Leaving directory `/usr/src/NDISWRAPPER/ndiswrapper1.55/ndiswrapper-1.55/driver´
make:  *** [all] Error 2

Is a kernel error?
Can I fix it??