[SATLUG] OT: Offloading Netbook, PC and Extended Battery for Dell XPS M1330

Ernest De Leon edeleonjr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 23:04:06 CDT 2009

Just wanted to throw a quick blurb out there to let everyone know that I am
offloading some equipment that I no longer need. All of it is in mint
condition and fairly new, but I cycle through stuff every 3-6 months.

Anyway, I have:

An EEEPC 1000H Netbook with some neoprene sleeves

A custom PC with the following specs:

AMD Phenon II x4 940 Quad Core 3.0 GHz Processor
Gigabyte AM2+ Motherboard with onboard VGA/DVI/HDMI Video
8 GB OCZ 1066 MHz RAM
OCZ 700 Watt Power Supply
LG DVD RW DL w/ Light Scribe
3 x 500 GB Seagate Hard Drives (1.5 Terabytes total)

It was used as a VM server and also for editing Video/Audio

An HP 24" HD Monitor Model # W2408H

and Lastly:

A slip cover and extended (9 cell) battery and charger for a Dell XPS M1330
Laptop.

Contact me off list for prices and such.

Thanks,