[SATLUG] New 4G WiMax... Linux Compatible!

Jim Wells, President president at satlug.org
Sat Oct 31 10:26:07 CDT 2009

FYI if anyone is interested.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <support at izzyscomputerdepot.com>
Date: Fri, Oct 30, 2009 at 6:36 PM
Subject: New 4G WiMax... Linux Compatible!
To: president at satlug.org

Mr. Wells,

I would like to invite you and the SATLUG community to our Clear 4G WiMax
Internet Launch Party at Izzy's Computer Depot on Sunday November 1st from
12noon to 5pm.  We will be offering great computer deals and specials to
include giving away a FREE Dell GX280 with a 17" LCD monitor to the first 50
people who sign for our new service.  What is more exciting to your
community inparticular is that this new 4G WiMax is Linux compatible!
Please feel free to contact me with any questions you may have!  We look
forward to seeing you and the members of the SATLUG community there.

Have a great day,

Carissa

Izzy's Computer Depot
6846 San Pedro Ave.