[SATLUG] thanks Jeremy for coming out

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:15:28 CDT 2009

Thanks for coming out Jeremy and checking out my system.  I really
appreciate it very much.  At least I know it's nothing that I did
incorrectly that's making it not work.

Looks like ECS is having a mobo failure problem with these boatds since Herb
now has 1 or 2 more doing the same thing as mine...We'll get her done
though!

Thanks again cheryl