[SATLUG] OT - HP 710 all in one inkjet

Daniel Villarreal youcanlinux at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 08:51:07 CDT 2009

I listed it as off-topic because leaving an inkjet printer alone for months
at a time is a hardware issue, not a software issue. My Officejets function
wonderfully under GNU/Linux.

HP supports their printers in GNU/Linux, HP supports Open Source, please see
http://hplipopensource.com/node/296

If you look closely, I did offer to discuss this further off-list, insomuch
as this is not a software issue.