[SATLUG] Re: HP 710 all in one inkjet

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:58:48 CDT 2009

thanks Bruce...I ran across this same cable yesterday when a friend told me
he researched the problem and found Linux won't print but would recognize
the parallel printer which is exactly what this one is doing.  I see others
have solved their problem using this cable...

I'm glad to hear from someone onlist that this also solved their parallel
paralellprinter issues.

What does it mean to put the printer in UPS Bruce?

Thank you! cheryl