[SATLUG] Re: HP 710 all in one inkjet

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 07:14:43 CDT 2009

hahahahahahahahahaha Herb..darn I was hoping it meant I could have a guy in
shorts standing here at all times making certain my every computer need was
met!  Daen darn darn...

it does sound like something I need to look into for me and mom...my sister
bought one for a great price at costco.  We called them BBU's back in the
80's (battery back up units).  I'll read abt them on the link Bruce
supplied...I hope they also give great surge protection...thanks for all the
info..I'm learning a lot from you guys on the list this past week.  I love
learning new things..c