[SATLUG] Looking for A good MOBO manufacturer

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 18:19:23 CDT 2009

Peter, I ran an MSI board for years no problem.  Don't know tho if that's
dependent on the distro..I ran Red Hat, Gutsy and now Hardy.

I have seen some boards have embedded Windows software in them, like my
sisters Asus.  Don't know if that affects the ability to run Linux...c

Not sure what's going on with the newer ECS boards but me and Herb are
having problems with getting them going...