[SATLUG] Re: HP 710 all in one inkjet

Cheryl Holmes cherylholmes72 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 22:32:05 CDT 2009

wow! lots to consider!  thanks Al!  I wonder if it might just be better to
install a Leviton circuit protector thing in the wall...I forgot what
they're called but in Dad's house in SA after surges blew out all his
appliances, we put those in and never had another problem.  Insurance would
also cover losses after those were installed.  Don't know if that still
holds true now days tho..c