[SATLUG]WIFI help please

Doug ftm at satx.rr.com
Fri Sep 4 07:47:22 CDT 2009

Another resource would be to contact the IT department at northwest Vista
College who has installed WIFI on 100% of their campus, including all
classrooms and common areas as well.  They could put you in touch with the
entities that did the work or even refer you to one or more of their best
and brightest students that know how to do that kind of work.   I assume you
are talking about wireless "hotspots" in multiple locations in your
facility.

Doug