[SATLUG] Broken Hard Drive

country glenn.toothman at gmail.com
Sat Sep 5 19:36:52 CDT 2009

My Firefox had this url at the top when I read the message, is
interesting...

http://www.lowcostrecovery.com/pricing.html

wonder how realistic it really is at the prices quoted.

Agreed with you Al, unless you have a 'Clean Room' I'd never open the case
on a hard drive, unless it was toast and just curious what it looks like..

Ft. Leonard Wood '65
Ft. Devens '65-'66
138th Avn Co (RR) 66-67
HHC USASATR Ft Devens 67-68